GIO Railways has a dedicated transload site available in Welland which is usable for the transload of
non-hazardous shipments. For information, please contact us at 905-735-5529.
Niagara Transload and Distribution (PDF)
Welland Transload Facility
- Located on Brown Road in Welland, ON
- Located near Highway 406 for convenient truck access
- Offers 2 tracks with capacity for 12 railcars
- Surface type: gravel
- Centre track allows access to rail cars from both sides; ideal for unloading rail cars which require balance unloading
- Setdown area: 30120 sq ft.
- Daily train service; weekends on demand